Pole Instructor Part 1
Climbing, Static Spins, Floorwork
Pole & Dance’s Pole Instructor Part 1 Teacher Training is held over two days with 14 hours total of class time. This training takes students through one day focused on Pole Foundations exercises including a master class, followed by a discussion about the body mechanics, common mistakes, adjustments, and modifications for each of the individual exercises in a Foundations class. The second day focuses on the technical training of Pole Level 2 classes. Deep attention is given to teaching and spotting inverted movements and includes a deep dive into all modifications, adjustments, cues, and spotting for Level 2 curriculum tricks and transitions. Each day of the training will also focus on how to run an effective warm up and build community in your classes.
Included in the training is our 2-day, 14 hour training and a 120-page electronic version of our Teacher Training Manual. This workshop will be led by current Pole & Dance Pole Instructors.
This training is $500. For a color print out version of the curriculum manual, the cost is an additional $100. We have payment plans available in 2 payments of $250.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Day 1. Pole Foundations
- 10-10:30: Introductions
- 10:30-11:45. Pole Foundations Master class
- 11:45 -1pm. Introductions & Warm Up Breakdown
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-5pm. Foundations Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
Day 2. Pole Level 2
- 10am-10:30am: Review Day 1 content. Check in
- 10:30am-11:45pm: Student Led Introductions and Warm Ups
- 11:45am-1pm: Pole Level 2 Master Class
- 1pm-1:45pm: Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-4:30pm: Pole L2 Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
- 4:30pm-5pm: Certificates, Class Closing, Feedback Forms