Pole Event Package
You can choose between a sexy style and fitness style class. The sexy style class is more focused on floor work – booty bouncing, hairography, dancing and spins. The fitness style is more focused on doing tricks, climbing and moving up the pole (think more like gymnastics). The itinerary for both classes is structured as follows:
• 20 minutes on a dance style warm up
• 20 minutes spend on conditioning and inversion preparation,
• 20 minutes learning 2-3 spins
• 20 minutes putting spins and floor choreography into choreographed dance that we’ll all do together
• 10 minutes for pictures and a special instructor performance
Aerial Event Package
$350 *SF Only
Our aerial events will have you hanging from the sky. Each party includes a cardio-based warm up that will get your muscles ready to work. Then we’ll move into strength conditioning gymnastics style movement on and off the silks and lyras.
The instructor will teach your group how to climb, practice inversion preparation, perform a foot lock and 2-3 tricks in the air. We leave plenty of time at the end for group pictures to demonstrate your new moves as well as an instructor performance of more advanced aerial dance movement.
Please wear leggings and a bodysuit or a shirt that you can tuck into your pants.
- You are welcome to bring gifts, food and drinks. The last 15 minutes of your event are set to celebrate, take photos, and eat and drink in our living space.
- We charge a $10 clean up fee if you bring your own food and a $10 corkage fee if you bring your own champagne.
- Event price of $350 includes up to 8 guests. Additional guests may be added for $35/additional person.
For an additional fee we can add any of these services to your event:
- Additional Guest: $35 each
- Additional 30 Minutes: $50
- Champagne: $35
You are welcome to bring your own champagne or wine for consumption after class, but if you arrive to class intoxicated we will not be able to host your event and we will not refund your payment.
In case of cancellation the deposit is non-refundable so that we are still able to pay your reserved instructor. Once your event is confirmed you may reschedule the day and time of your event up until 7 days before your event. Within 7 days to 48 hours of your event you may reschedule for a $50 fee. We are unable to reschedule less than 48 hours before your event.