Fluidity + Force Heels Intensive
Join us for Pole + Dance’s Fluidity + Force Heels Intensive! This intensive includes 14 hours of instruction over two days, from 10am-5pm each day.
Both days will include a master class in choreography, a detailed breakdown of eight essential elements that embody each style of heels work, a choreography reboot, and a chance to perform in front of everyone at the intensive.
Day one focuses on old school, slinky, gooey, drippy heels technique and day two focuses on hard style heels and dynamic movement.
- 10-10:30am: Introductions.
- 10:30-11:45am. Choreography Master Class
- 11:45am-12:30pm. Lunch.
- 12:30pm -1:50pm. Elements Deep Dive Part 1
- 1:50-2:10pm. Break
- 2:10-3:30pm. Elements Deep Dive Part 2
- 3:30-4:00pm. Choreography Reboot.
- 4:00-4:30pm. Participant “Performances”
- 4:30-5:00pm. Closing and Foot Health
Please note that this intensive is not a teacher training and teaching theory and application will not be covered.
This intensive is appropriate for all heels students and variations and progressions will be given for everyone’s personal skill level.
Kneepads and heels required.