Active Flexibility Part 1
Tissue preparation, splits, backbends
Pole & Dance’s Active Flexibility Part 1 Teacher Training is a two day teacher training with 14 hours of class time.
Day one focuses on Splits, including an Active Flexibility Splits focused Master Class and a breakdown of exercises for strengthening and building flexibility to achieve deeper, safe splits for all levels of students. Day two focuses on back bending, and includes an Active Flexibility backbending focused master class that will build strength and mobility through the hips, lower back, upper back, and shoulders. Both days include a deep dive of interactive exercises and discussion about the body mechanics, common mistakes, adjustments, and modifications for each of the individual exercises in that class.
Included in the training is our 2-day, 14 hour training and a 140-page electronic version of our Teacher Training Manual.
This workshop will be led by current Pole & Dance Active Flexibility Instructors.
This training costs $500. For a color print out version of the curriculum manual, there is an optional, additional cost of $150. We have payment plans available in 2 payments of $250.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Day 1. Splits Focus
- 10-10:30: Introductions
- 10:30-11:45. Active Flexibility Splits Focused Master class
- 11:45 -1pm. Introductions & Warm Up Breakdown
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-5pm. Splits Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
Day 2. Backbending Focus
- 10am-10:30am: Review Day 1 content. Check in
- 10:30am-11:45pm: Student Led Introductions and Warm Ups
- 11:45am-1pm: Active Flexibility Backbending Focused Master Class
- 1pm-1:45pm: Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-4:30pm: Backbending Curriculum Breakdown: Movements, Cues, Adjustments, Anatomy and Progressions/Regressions
- 4:30pm-5pm: Certificates, Class Closing, Feedback Forms