Active Flexibility Teacher Training
Join us for Pole + Dance’s Active Flexibility Level 1 Teacher Training! This two day training includes 14 hours of instruction over two days, from 10am-5pm each day.
Our Level 1 Teacher Training covers a detailed breakdown of our all levels Active Flexibility curriculum with one day focused on teaching splits and one day focused on teaching backbending. We’ll also go in depth on how to plan and lead an effective warm up, discover who you are as an instructor, best practices for teaching, how to build community, and what we expect of our Pole + Dance Studios instructors.
Day 1. Splits Focus
- 10-10:30: Introductions
- 10:30-11:45. Front Splits Master Class
- 11:45 -1pm. Introductions and Warmup Breakdown
- 1pm-1:45pm. Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-5pm. Class Elements Breakdown
Day 2. Back and Shoulders Focus
- 10am-10:30am: Review Day 1 content
- 10:30am-11:45pm: Student Led Introductions and Warm ups
- 11:45am-1pm: Backbending Master Class
- 1pm-1:45pm: Lunch Break
- 1:45pm-4:30pm: Class Elements Breakdown
- 4:30pm-5pm: Closing and Certificates
Please note that participation in the training does not guarantee employment at a Pole + Dance Studio. This training is the starting point for brand new instructors and is required to begin our shadowing and evaluation process for those who are new to teaching active flexibility.
Participants who are newer to active flexibility training and would like to attend to deepen their own practice are also welcome to attend.